--------------------------< With Your Destiny Origins Premium Zone User Agreement >---------------------
Article 1 (Objective)
This Agreement is in regards to Joyimpact Co., Ltd and Vibrant Communications Limited's
(hereinafter referred to as the "Company") production/servicing of the internet based
MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game), With Your Destiny Origins game service
(hereinafter referred to as the "Service"), and specifically the rules and regulations
that must be complied with in the Premium Service offered through game software based
on Premium Zone usage and the With Your Destiny Origins homepage (http://origins.vibrant3g.com)
based on operations involved in the requisite acquisition of currency utilized in the
Article 2 (Agreement Effect and Changes)
1. After having full understood and agreed to this User Agreement and read the
Premium Zone User's Guide on the With Your Destiny Origins homepage (http://origins.vibrant3g.com),
if the user clicks the "I Agree" button to the Premium Zone User Agreement, then this
Agreement goes into effect.
2. If the company recognizes the necessity for the changes of the Agreement during
the service period and any related laws are not violated, this agreement may be changed.
All changes will be posted as notices on the With Your Destiny Origins homepage
(http://origins.vibrant3g.com) in order to notify the user members.
3. Agreeing to the Agreement signifies that the user will regularly visit the
With Your Destiny Origins homepage (http://origins.vibrant3g.com) in order to be informed
of changes to the agreement and other notices. The company will not take responsibility
for any damages found to be resulting from a user's failure to familiarize themselves
with the contents of the agreement and posted notices.
4. Although the user has a right to decline to agree with a revised agreement, in the
event that the user does not agree to the revised agreement they may have their
usage suspended or terminated. However, if the user does not send a "I do not agree"
declaration of intent within 7 days of the effective start of the revised user agreement,
it will be deemed that the user has agreed to the revised user agreement.
Article 3 (Agreement Regulations)
All situations not clearly covered by this agreement will be subject to the
relevant laws and regulations.
Article 4 (Terms and Definitions)
1. "Premium Zone Service" refers to the premium service operating through the
With Your Destiny Origins homepage (http://origins.vibrant3g.com) and the game software.
2. "Premium Service" refers to the actions and operations related to the purchasing,
through the With Your Destiny Origins homepage (http://origins.vibrant3g.com) WCoins needed
to use Premium Zone Service.
3. "Free Service" and "Standard Service" refers to With Your Destiny Origins services that are
not Premium Zone Services.
4. 'WCoins' refers to currency used to buy and use Premium Items through Premium Zone.
5. "Premium Zone" refers to the virtual space in which WCoins purchased on the web
can be used to buy Premium Items.
6. "Premium Item" refers to the items, bought through the Premium Zone by using
WCoins purchased through the web, and is different from the items provided from
7. 'Payment Option' refers to the tools used to have the user pay in order to
purchase WCoins through tools developed by Company itself or contracted payment
Article 5 (Payment Option)
1.On the With Your Destiny Origins homepage (http://origins.vibrant3g.com) during the process
of payment for WCoins charging, any user must read the User's Guide and other
help-related notices before payment can be made. The company does not take any
responsibility for damages to those who neglect to check the User's Guide and
other help-based documents.
2.Because the Payment Options from type to method of usage are subject to change,
notification of all changes will be communicated through the homepage
3. Dependent on the service situation for some Payment Options and dependent on
the contracted payment service companies' situations, service may be momentarily suspended.
Article 6 (WCoins User's Guide)
1.WCoins can only be charged by With Your Destiny Origins game users.
2.Because WCoins charge rates, dependent on the company's policy, may be subject
to occasional change, information relevant to WCoins charging can be found by
referring to the With Your Destiny Origins homepage (http://origins.vibrant3g.com).
3. Company replenishes 100 WCoins per Rs.100
4. The company may, if necessary, place time/rate/quantity limits on WCoins charging,
other than this dependent on the special characteristics of the Payment Option may be
imposed on itself as well.
5. WCoins can only be used to purchase Premium Items in the Premium Zone.
6. Replenishment amount are divided into Rs 100, Rs 300 and Rs 500.
Article 7 (WCoins Charge Payment Approval)
1.The company may suspend approval or reject the transaction for the following reasons.
1)When the user is not a With Your Destiny Origins member
2)When the service fee paid to purchase WCoins is not paid or payment can not be verified
3)When the user has been found not to be in possession of adequate mental faculties
2. The company may, in the following cases until the issues ameliorated, not approve
a registration request.
1)When Company decides normal service cannot be offered, because of server space limitation
2)When service is impeded
Article 8 (Premium Zone Use)
1. Premium Zone can only be used within the With Your Destiny Origins game software. However,
Premium Zone User's Guide and other Premium Zone information can also be read on
the With Your Destiny Origins homepage.
2. Only WCoins can be used to purchase Premium Items in the Premium Zone.
3. Item types, purchased WCoins in the Premium Zone, may be subject to change dependent
on company policy. It can also be periodically changed because of functional improvements
Article 9 (WCoins Use Restrictions, Effective Period)
1. In reference to this Agreement, service use may be restricted.
there will be no WCoins compensation, no purchase cancellation and refund,
service restart and WCoins reuse may be possible.
Article 10 (Refund Policy)
1. All Fees and Charges are non-refundable. However, damaged, deficit, or deleted
Premium Service caused by the provider will be compensated as re-replenishment or
recovery of service.
Article 11 (Refund Policy Competent court)
This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed and enforced under the laws of the
Republic of India. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable,
such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
The UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly disclaimed.
You agree to comply fully with all relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of India.
This Agreement is effective from April 15, 2008.